For all of my pregnant friends – this is very exciting news! Amy, my friend and fellow blogger, and her sister Krystle have launched a new pregnancy-safe workout guide called Expecting and Empowered! I wish I would’ve had this when I was pregnant!
On first glance, it has a similar look and feel to the BBG program by Kayla Itsines, which I own. But when I was pregnant, I found that many of the exercises in her program are not pregnancy safe – you shouldn’t be in a plank/push up position, you shouldn’t do crunches, etc – so I had to modify every exercise. I also had to add exercises that were missing – especially upper and lower back exercises. Basically, I was trying to navigate pregnancy workouts on my own…but now you don’t have to!
- Created by certified experts in the field – Krystle is a former personal trainer and physical therapist and Amy is a personal trainer, and both are mamas!
- Tailored for each week of pregnancy – it changes as both you and your baby grow.
- Specifically designed to help you avoid or minimize common pregnancy discomforts – including back pain, headaches, carpal tunnel, calf cramps, sciatica, pubis symphysis pain, and more.
- Instantly downloadable as a PDF – you can view it on your iPhone, iPad, computer, or print on paper.
- Easily done at home with minimal equipment and in 30-45 minutes.
- Available as the entire guide or per trimester, depending on where you are currently at in your pregnancy.
- Full of continued support – you even get access to a private Facebook group after you purchase the guide.
I will definitely be buying this next time around! I can attest 100% that being in shape before and during pregnancy helped me with an easy birth and recover so quickly! I already have baby fever but Max is only 5 months old so I’m gonna pump the brakes for a bit…
Want to know more? Visit the website, find them on Facebook and Instagram, or email Amy and Krystle at expectingandempowered@gmail.