Hi! I’m Alexina, but my close friends and family call me Al. I live with my husband Garrett, new baby boy Max, and our sweet Great Dane puppy Axel in Wauwatosa, just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Originally a Wisconsin girl, I made my way back to the Midwest to work as a Healthcare IT consultant after studying Biomedical Engineering at Boston University. I’ve had the opportunity to work with some amazing healthcare organizations across the country – UCLA, Johns Hopkins, Stanford Childrens, and MD Anderson Cancer Center to name a few – and love being able to make a difference in patient care. After being on the road Monday through Thursday every week for about 5 years, I was hoping to find a local healthcare organization to work with and was able to work with Aurora right here in Milwaukee. It’s a nice change of pace to be able to sleep in my own bed every night, and with the impending arrival of Baby Gosh, I’ve decided to explore the world of blogging. Here on Oh My Goshes I’ll be sharing everything from my style to my health, family, travel, and more.
- I’m actually very shy. The fact that I’m sharing so much of my life with you on a public forum is kinda crazy to me!
- My favorite celebratory meal is raw oysters, pommes frites, and a good, dry glass of champagne.
- I’m a sucker for reality TV…I’m rarely watching something other than Bravo or E!.
- I’m totally Type A and it’s hard for me to not have a plan, but I’m learning (okay…trying to learn) to go more with the flow.
- My favorite casino game is roulette. Supposedly it has the worst odds, but I’ve only ever won (and won big!).
started as our wedding hashtag, but since then I’ve used the phrase to tag and document our family’s experiences on social media. When I thought about starting a blog, it was the natural choice for the name. Read along and enjoy – I can’t wait to get to know you!
I would love to work with you! I am more than happy to team up with brands & companies to collaborate on things that are a good fit for Oh My Goshes. If you are interested in working with me, please email me at email@example.com. I will always express my own opinions and thoughts & will return any items received that are not a good fit.
I genuinely love hearing from all of you and appreciate every comment. However, any comments containing rude or offensive language, spam, or seemingly inappropriate will be deleted without notice or explanation. Oh My Goshes reserves the right to delete any previous posts without prior notice.